Information Bodega 202 May Collect About You and How it is Collected
Bodega 202, in the course of access and use of the website may collect several types of information from and about users, including the following data or types of information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the website and usage details.
Bodega 202 may collect this information directly from you when you provide it through access or in the course of using the website. Information collected automatically, upon access, may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Bodega 202
The information collected by Bodega 202, on or through the website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. Bodega 202 may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the website.
- Records and copies of correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact Bodega 202 through the website forms or otherwise.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the website, or transmitted to other users of the website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, Bodega 202 cannot control the actions of other users of the website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, Bodega 202 cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the website, Bodega 202 may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Bodega 202 website, including other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information collected automatically may include personal information that may be maintained or associated with personal information collected in other ways or received from third parties. This collection, maintenance, and usage of data and information helps Bodega 202 to improve the website and to deliver a better and more personalized service in many ways, specifically:
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, to customize Bodega 202’s website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to Bodega 202’s website.
The technologies used for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Bodega 202, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How Will Bodega 202 Use Your Information
The use of information collected by Bodega 202 about you or that you provide, including any personal information, is strictly as follows:
- To present the Bodega 202 website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out Bodega 202’s obligations to you and Bodega 202’s customers, and enforce the rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Bodega 202, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the website or any products or services Bodega 202 does or may offer or provide through it.
- In any other way Bodega 202 may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
Bodega 202 does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Bodega 202 in operation the website, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, Bodega 202 may disclose aggregated information about users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To parents and affiliates.
- To business support contractors, service providers, and other third parties.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
Bodega 202 may also disclose your personal information:
To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bodega 202, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Bodega 202 customers, or others.
You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
Ownership of Content and Intellectual Property
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
Right to Alter Content
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Bodega 202 website may link to other websites, which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Bodega 202, and Bodega 202 is not responsible for the content of those sites. Bodega 202 provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Bodega 202 of those sites or of their products and services and does not generate any representations, warranties, or guarantees as to those sites’ products and services. Bodega 202 reserves the right to terminate any link or any linking program at any time and without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Bodega 202 shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the website. In no event shall Bodega 202 be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach or in tort, even if Bodega 202 has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the website and will not make a claim against Bodega 202 for lost data, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of the materials. You agree to hold Bodega 202 harmless from, and you covenant not to sue Bodega 202 for, any claims based on using the website.
The information presented on or through the website is made available solely for general information purposes. Bodega 202 does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Bodega 202 does disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Bodega 202, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bodega 202. Bodega 202 are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.